Sunday, July 27, 2008

Rain and well needed

Sunday, July 27, 2008 Jepsons in church. Today Judy Jepson played the organ, led the choir and said the opening prayer in sacrament meeting. JD Jeppson, a high councilor was one of the speakers. I gave the benediction in Sacrament meeting, the closing prayer in Sunday school class and said the prayer to consecrate some oil in priesthood meeting. Funny! This afternoon and evening we got/are getting some well needed rain. I went for a drive in it and enjoyed it very much. While I was driving in the Cedar Fort area I got the impression I should call our fourteen year-old grandson Austin. I did and asked him how he was doing. He said he was ill. He has a bad cough and feeling “very, very weak.” I told him to take care of himself and let him know I loved him.

No comments: