Thursday, December 31, 2009

BAILEY the SPIDER QUEEN

Wednesday, December 30, 2009 An-email from Stacey You’re always asking for stories‏ From: Stacey Jepson (staceyjep@gmail.com) Sent: Wed 12/30/09 1:28 PM To: Fred C. Jepson (fcjepson@hotmail.com) So, I was putting away Christmas and I was out in the garage. I moved a box out of the way and there was this spider under it. I freaked out and was scared to go into the garage for the rest of the day. Bailey said mom don't be scared. I will go take care of it. A few seconds went bye and she came back into the house laughing her head off, saying this is what you’re scared of mom. I went to go look and the spider was fake. So the point of the story is, don't always believe what you see. Ps. Bailey is still laughing at me. I couldn't get the picture of the spider to upload.

No comments: