Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A CUP of COFFEE PLEASE!

WEDNESDAY, MARCH 17, 2010 Tonight Corey called and said he had talked to Judy and that we were going to Won Won Wok to eat. I got there first and stood outside the door until they drove up. Bailey had her window rolled down and was waving and yelling. As they were pulling in, Jayden the consummate comedian saw the coffee shop sign next door to Won Won Wok and said “Let’s see, sushi or coffee. Hmm I’m tired. I think I need a cup of coffee!” and laughed. When they got out of the car he started walking to the coffee shop to get his “cup of coffee.” Bailey, wanting to get in on the act; knowing Jayden was joking, grabbed the back of his shirt yelling “No don’t go in the coffee shop.” while he of course insisted on going in. It was really quite the comedy act, watching the two of them. Corey and Stacey just stood there, watching, shaking their heads in bewilderment. Jayden wolfed down two California Rolls in record time but when asked if he wanted more he admitted he was stuffed. I mentioned that I haven’t heard anything recently about Jayden and girls. He and Stacey (I think it was) said in unison, “Isabelle is crazy. Nicole is crazy. And Issie is just weird!” I guess that answers that.

No comments: