Wednesday, April 21, 2010

WHERE THE DEERS and The CANTALOPS PLAY

WEDNESDAY, APRIL 21, 2010 As I was driving, backtracking to see if I could find my lost cell phone; yea, I know, I am related to Chris and Sierra; I saw, if I counted them correctly, twenty-seven antelope in the front yard of a home on the west side of Redwood Road between our place and Smiths. I had earlier made a trip to Alpine Pediatrics to pay the co-pay for Bailey to see the doctor and then I drove to the bank where I made a deposit into Judy’s account. After the bank, I went back to Alpine Pediatrics where I got in Corey’s CC. Corey and Bailey and I drove to Goodwood Barbeque Company in Draper where we met Stacey for lunch. She usually doesn’t work on Wednesdays but her boss had to go to a meeting this morning so Stacey had to open and work for a couple of hours. She works for FEDEX-OFFICE on 123rd in Draper. Judy sent me an e-mail saying we are not eligible for new phones until December twenty-first. Hmmm.

No comments: