Sunday, August 08, 2010

AROUND THE CAMPFIRE!!

SUNDAY, AUGUST 08, 2010 Judy, Sierra and I got home at around 11:00 last night after staying the day at the kid’s campsite in a meadow just below Bald Mountain, not far from Mirror Lake in the High Uintahs. Chris and Sierra, and Jim, Julia and her three, Ethan age 10, Jake (Jacob) age 9 and Autumn age 6 drove up Friday and spent one night, so when Judy and I got there yesterday all the work had been done. Of course Judy and I helped with lunch and dinner and I did a little bit of firewood gathering. It got a little cool and rained lightly for a little while but it was almost better than having the hot sun beating down on us. I took a few pictures and two video clips which I will see if I can figure out how to put on my blog. Sorry Ethan I only got you in one video, no pictures…Oops! Corey and his family and Niki and hers had other things going on so they didn’t join us this year.

No comments: