Sunday, May 22, 2011

WEIRD COUPLE of DAYS

Sunday, May 22, 2011

I had a panic/anxiety attack in choir practice just before church today. Thankfully I had been diagnosed with it recently and have medication for it. I walked home…slowly…took my medication and went to bed. It is supposedly, supposed to put me to sleep for hours.
I was able to sleep a couple of hours after a bit but not like I thought it was supposed to.

I have another story to tell.
Friday, I think it was, I was sitting quietly when I thought I realized/saw/felt that there were three of me or parts of my mind, one is on my right frontal lobe, one is the left frontal lobe and a smaller one in the middle above the other two. That one seemed inferior but at the moment "in charge." But, I had the feeling that it was in charge with the permission of the other two.
I started thinking that the right frontal lobe part of me was perhaps the introverted inferiority part of "me."
The left frontal lobe part of me is the opposite, the extroverted "me."
The smaller one is/was a balance between the two.
Today after coming home from church and lying in bed after my "attack", I thought/felt that the right introverted part was forefront and in charge. I started thinking also "You know what, that is the part that is dominant when I am having a migraine too."

No comments: