Friday, June 01, 2012

OUCH AGAIN

Friday, June 01, 2012
                Wednesday night, Judy and I went to the Hale Center Theater Orem to see the performance of The Secret Garden. I really didn’t feel up to going because of my headache but I knew if I did I would be glad.
                On of the main characters was/is Chris Higbee, son of our next-door neighbor or rather, if we back out of our garage we could back into theirs. The whole staff did an excellent job and got a standing ovation at the end.
             Chris alone or sometimes with his brother Richard sometimes sing in our ward and Judy always accompany him/them.
                In spite of my killer headache I made it a point to go over to Higbee’s and tell Ethelynn we had gone to the show and good a job their son did.

No comments: