Thursday, July 05, 2012

SHUCKIN AND JIVIN

Thursday, July 05, 2012
            As stated somewhere that Sunday I was twitching so badly in church that my arms would fly up into the air. It happened over and over again. It was about as bad the Sunday before. Hmmm maybe I’m not supposed to go to church!
            Last Sunday Addison Webster who was sitting behind me grabbed my shoulder and asked if there was anything he could do. After Sacrament meeting I explained it to him—Rolley Huntsman gave me a ride home.
            It has happened on other occasions lately but not as bad as those two days.
            Monday and Tuesday (and today) it was going on though not so dramatically.
Yesterday, the 4th of July it was bad but my arms didn’t fly up into the air. I was more of a general body tremor. It got so bad that I was stuttering much of the day.
            Today it is getting worse as the day goes on but nothing like yester day.
            Yesterday my son Corey’s family of four was over as was my daughter Niki and her five.
            Is it the ugly stuff from my youth coming out? (For Jay, my councilor.)

No comments: