Sunday, August 17, 2008

This party or that party

Saturday, August, 16, 2008 Today Judy and I had the choice of either going to a neighborhood party at the pavilion, put on by the ward or going to a party/dinner put on by our old ward with previous members being invited. I preferred to go to our neighborhood party but Judy wanted to go to the other. As usual we did it Judy’s way. It was ok and it was nice to reacquaint ourselves with old friends but I still wish we had done the other. What would have been best of course is if we could have done both; it having had been on different week-ends or some such. In church today I had two people come up to me and ask why we weren’t there and said they missed hearing me sing to the karaoke machine. One of them said that I was the best doing it last year. Like I said, I wish we could have done both!

No comments: