Saturday, January 10, 2009

Dust Cloud

Saturday, 09 Jan, 2009 Last week we signed up to have added insulation added to our attic. Questar, our natural gas provider is supposed to reimburse us the $541.00 cost. The insulation guys came yesterday. They had to drag their hose through our filthy/wet garage; (thanks to the snow and gunk we have been having), through the dining area, down the hall, through our bedroom, through the master bath and into our closet where the attic access is. They laid down plastic on the floor, hung sheets over the clothes in the closet, were extra careful and cleaned up after themselves including vacuuming. Then I vacuumed and cleaned up after them, but there was still a fine film over everything especially in our bathroom and closet. For whatever reason; I suppose because they were on the closest and lowest rack, my pullover shirts had enough insulation on them that I took them down and ran them through a laundry cycle. This morning I cleared everything off my counter and cleaned it. I cleaned the mirrors while I was at it. Yesterday after they left, I turned the furnace fan to the always on position hoping it would suck what was floating in the air down through its filter. Yuck! update: Later today I changed the furnace filter. It was totaly clogged. We have an air filterinf machine in our bedroom. I cleaned it too. Its filters too were clogged.

No comments: