Thursday, June 03, 2010

RUBIO'S

THURSDAY, JUNE 03, 2010 Today I got a haircut at Dollar Cuts in American Fork then went to Rubio’s for lunch. I ordered two fish tacos from Ruis, a very friendly, not too old Hispanic gentleman. We were joking and were immediately on a first name basis. He gave me a card with a website name on it to get a coupon for a free fish taco good tomorrow only; a promotional they are doing. A little later he came to my table and gave me two cards good for one free taco each. They are good any time and good for any taco on their menu. He said it was for me and my wife. We had each said something about our wives. (ALL GOOD JUDY!) I think his was about her not getting to see him with his working full time and going to school. Now he is working part time and she is much happier, like most wives.

No comments: