Tuesday, December 18, 2012

MASS KILLERS


I was listening to a talk show on KSL. It was the Doug Wright Show but there was a guest host. I don’t know who he was. I came in, in the middle of the broadcast. He was talking about these killings. Then he quoted an expert. I don’t remember his name or credentials but he had the following information that “every” person who does these mass shootings. There was a study done. They even interviewed at least one killer that didn’t kill himself. And they learned the following:

1.       None of the killers were loners but they were all failed joiners…i.e. they tried to be accepted but were constantly rejected.

2.       It was not spontaneous but was well thought out and planned out.

3.       They all gave warning signs, things they said etc.

4.       They all had a mental illness…no exception

5.       There was probably more but this is what I remembered.

No comments: