Wednesday, July 29, 2009

THE MAYAN

WEDNESDAY, JULY29, 2009 I spent today recovering from yesterday’s swim party/BBQ. I did four batches of wash; three of them beach towels, the other, swim suits. I also did a batch of dishes and generally picked and cleaned up. I tore down a large pasteboard box that has been the basement since Molly got a chair/bed from IKEA. It came in the box. Wednesday is the day I take the trash out to the street. I was able to fit the torn down box into it. I take the trash out on Wednesday because they pick it up first thing in the morning on Thursday; 7:00 a.m. I don’t want to miss it. Chris, Lynn, Wyatt and Cade went to the dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point today. At 4:45/5:00 p.m. we all met at the Mayan Restaurant at Jordon Commons for dinner. Everyone was there except Austin and Molly. Austin was at Lagoon and Molly was in Yellowstone. When Jayden and Bailey came into the restaurant they had a bit of a to-do over who got to sit next to Wyatt. Popular-handsome boy that Wyatt! I left dinner early and came home. The last I heard, it sounded as if Judy and Corey and family might go to a dollar movie. Nothing had been finalized when I left. Sierra had to leave early to go try out for a spot on Taylorsville’s dance team. She is on the team but only a certain few get to perform at this fall’s football games if I understand it correctly. I hope I got that right. Ps. Sierra had a friend with her but I forgot her name. She has so many it is impossible to keep up with them all. I called Chris. Sierra’s friend’s name is Ari.

No comments: